Definition of fitness
Fitness is a state of being physically active and enthusiastic. Fitness is a result of general nutrition as well as proper conditioning, and fitness is a state of general physical and mental well-being. It also includes your emotional stability to some extent. Fitness|Definition|Components |Types|Tricks
Components of fitness Fitness|Definition|Components |Types|Tricks
The five components of fitness are:
- Cardiovascular endurance.
- Muscular strength.
- Muscular endurance.
- Body composition.
Types of fitness Fitness|Definition|Components |Types|Tricks
- Aerobic fitness. Aerobic activities train your heart and lungs. The word aerobic means “with oxygen.” The purpose of aerobic conditioning is to increase the amount of oxygen that is delivered to your muscles, which allows them to work longer. Any activity that raises your heart rate and keeps it up for an extended period will improve your aerobic conditioning.
- Muscle strengthening. Stronger muscles can mean more powerful muscles that can do heavy jobs (such as lifting heavier weights) or muscles that will work longer before becoming exhausted. Weight training or simple exercises such as push-ups are two examples of ways to focus on muscle strengthening.
- Flexibility. Like aerobic fitness and muscle strengthening, flexibility is also a result of physical activity. Flexibility comes from stretching. Your muscles are repeatedly shortened when they are flexed. They need to be slowly and regularly stretched to counteract the repeated shortening that happens through any other activities.
- Mental fitness. Like the above mental fitness is also one of the most important things to be focused on Involves the mental state of a person.
- Emotional fitness. The word emotional fitness means “stability of emotions.”
- Physical fitness Physically fit is someone who can perform his/her activities quiet well and is not dependent on someone to complete it.
Easy Tricks for fitness Fitness|Definition|Components |Types|Tricks
Too bored to hit the gym? Here are 5 Fun ways to stay Fit!
1. Take a walking tour of your city.
On any other normal day or a weekend, take a ride of your city, but wait! No vehicles please.
Walking through your city will benefit you in it’s own way. One, it will give you time to explore your city and its people and Second, you will burn down on your calories.
You can see, A walk for keeping your mind and body healthy. It gives you mental pleasure which is very important for one to be fit.
Well, it can be called as a fitness club party where one won’t even need drinks to dance.
With Zumba, the workout session doesn’t even look like a workout.
An average person can burn up many calories in a Zumba class. And please call it a heaven for the people who love to dance. It’s too much fun and it’s also not tough because you feel energetic while performing zumba.
Who wouldn’t like burning down the calories to a beautiful view. You can just pin some treks to your bucket list and hit the mountains and those jungles every weekend. Y
ou will burn down a lot of calories as you reach that awesome view. Additionally, you will be above all the city chaos and bring peace to your mind. A Healthy mind leads to a healthy life. And healthy life makes you fit.
4. Hit the ground
If you are a sports enthusiast, you won’t notice fitness coming to you. Exercise and sports can burn significant calories.
The number of calories you burn depends on your weight and physical capabilities, the type of sport or activity you play and intensity with which you play. Apart from burning the calories, Sports keeps your heart healthy and boosts your self-esteem and increases your fitness.
5. Try something new.
This is the best way to keep yourself healthy. The world is full of activities which can be fun and can keep you healthy at the same time. You can plan on doing things that you haven’t done before.
You can ride horses, go hiking, get involved in some community service, or you can even play pokemon go if you haven’t played this awesome calorieburning game.
Easy, Isn’t it? Now you know how to plan your road to fitness.